• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Greetings!

Waggles

Hi Everyone - my name is Zoe and I am the proud mum of Oscar our 6 year old Blenheim CKCS and also Bella our miniature Schnauzer who we rescued this January. We have had Oscar from 7 weeks.

Hello Waggles

Nice to see you here and nice to see some pics when you can .Is Waggles your name or Oscar's and which part of the world are you from .?

Hi Brian

I am based in Maidstone in Kent. My CKCS is called Oscar but there were already so many Oscar's that I thought I would use his nickname which is Mr Waggles as his tail never stops wagging.

Will post some pices soon when I work out how to do it.

Take care.

Hi, I grew up with 2 miniature schnauzers they are great dogs. My family had 2, sister brother sliver from the same litter, Jasper and Janie. Jasper was a runner and would blot out of the house everytime the door was open. Stupid dog even got him by a car once doing that, he lived and had no major injuries. After that my parents created them together in a hugh crate we as kids turned into our clubhouse all the time. Thinking back I guess that's why the dogs were always invading our clubhouse hahaaa. Janie, lived until she was 15. Jasper, my mothers favorite died when he was almost 17!!!! Amazing, especially since he was feed crappy grocery store food, and plenty of table food we would NEVER consider feeding our dogs today.

Pictures of yours would be great!! Welcome.

Melissa

Waggles sounds like a good alternative username! :lol: Welcome to the board. :)

Thank you to all for the warm welcome I am loving being part of the forum and will post some pics soon.

welcome-3.png

Can't wait to see some pictures of "Waggles"

DSC01213.jpg
This is Oscar, my beautiful CKCS. We have had him since he was 7 weeks and he will be 7 years old on 12th Augsut this year.

DSC01189.jpg

And Bella our Mini Schnauzer we adopted 7th January this year - we think she is around 7 years old.

Welcome to the forum waggles!!!! Oscar and Bella are adorable, I work in maidstone at the Somerfield Hospital, but i live in strood near rochester, so your not far away, this is a wonderful site, and so friendly, it really is like one big family. Karen, Ruby and Sadie :jmp2:

Back