• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Guess who comes home tonight???

Griffin (our 1 1/2 year old Golden) is being very sweet with him.

We are working on sharing and equal attention time. LOL!
He does love his new little brother.

Chesney had a full day today.
he played with my 4 year old in the morning, then his
He took a long walk and tried to chase every bird he saw...tooo funny!
He went to my daughter's pre-school and met the kids...2 kids at a time.
He did great in all the new adventures.

Honestly, now I really GET it......Cav's just are magical.
The night we went to pick him up my heart and stomach was doing flip flops.
6 months of waiting and preparing and trying to choose the best puppy for us was here.
I had nerves and a touch of "oh my gosh here we go, this is really it"

Chesney seem to sense my feelings as just at the moment where I thought I was gonna throw up, LOL, he just stopped playing with the toy he had and climbed in my lap and kissed my nose.
That little gesture put me totally at ease.
He just KNEW what to do....I will remember that moment forever.

I have 2 of the most wonderful dogs in the world.

My Cup Runnth Over......

Congrats that is so nice to hear. Lovely pictures and how great they are getting along together.
The kids must've been drooling over him!!!

I am so happy that things are working out so well for you with Chesney (great name!!) He looks a total doll!!

As a breeder (OK Occassional litter!) I love coming onto this site and seeing the "other" side of the story so to speak! I have often told tales of people coming to me for a puppy and leaving with what can only be described as "stellar" grins on their faces and one of my precious babies in their arms!! THIS is why I have the occassional litter, Yes, I admit I breed for myself firstly, but seeing folk with their much awaited baby in their arms heading off into the future, well I always end up having a good old :cry*ing:

Sorry, just a bit emotional tonight!!

Thanks Estee!

yep, the kids all want a Cavalier now. LOL!
There poor parents, all 30 kids are going home today with only one thing on their minds!

Awe Cathryn, that is so sweet and I have to say being on the other end is very emotional too. I just wanted to make the best decision for my family and the new sweet puppy.

Chesney is such a blessing and I am so glad he is finally home.

Chesney is gorgeous. How wonderful your Golden is being with him. The photos are fab. I'm not surprised the other kids want a cav now as well, having seen those photos I want another!

reading this put the biggest smile across my face... i get my cav puppy on saturday and I know what you mean by "The night we went to pick him up my heart and stomach was doing flip flops." I already have butterflys and its only tuesday!
I can't wait to see photos of you two boys, it must just be so wonderful that they get along so well :D

Back