• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello everyone

Hello there to all forum members. My name is Helen and I have two gorgeous Blenheim Cavaliers sharing my life. Henry is approximately 7 years old, he is a rescue from the RSPCA and I've had him almost a year, the sweetest boy ever and then there's Milly, 17 weeks old and really very small, but so gorgeous and full of life. There is also Figaro the cat who at 17 years old has seen and done it all, so isn't fazed at all by the canines around the house!

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone, humans and dogs!

Helen, Henry and Milly x

icon_welcome Blenhiem was the color I first fell in love with when I "found" cavaliers. I have one, Fletcher is 6 month old just like kids they grow up fast. I would love to be like other people on CT who have the pleasure of owning a whole set but that is a long time away goal for now since I still have a little kiddo at home (he's 4) oh and a teenager and a 12 year old. Since my kids are getting older Fletcher is defiantly my new baby. I love that cavaliers are so loyal and loving there is nothing I like more then 4 little feet following me around the house.

I think CT is great because we can be cavalier crazy and everyone gets it. My family loves Fletcher but they still call me the crazy cavalier lady! I just cannot help it.

I know exactly where your coming from Melissa, we love are children and families unconditionally, i was the same with ruby, she,s a blenheim, but the bond you have with them is so unique, then i recently got sadie, they are so totally different, they exude so much love, and they have own little traits, i consider myself to have 2 perfect little friends. Karen, Ruby and Sadie x

Back