• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Iowa

scrile

Hi,

My first post! My wife and I are the proud owners of Abby, our tri-colored Cavalier. Our baby is 8.5 months old and she adds an abundance of happiness around the house. I have been busy reading some of the posts and the great answers that are given to questions. At the moment, Abby is in great puppy health and other than piddling at times when certain people (that she really likes) greet her, she is well behavedicon_nwunsure for a pup..... We are hoping that as she gets older the piddling when she gets excited while being greeted will taper off. She is such a happy dog! We have a fenced back yard where she has two dog friends, both of yorkie-hood that she loves to play with when the opportunity arises. She loves to chase rabbits and we have noticed lately, that if we say, "where's the rabbit Abby", she will start leaping and running around the yard. This is something she just started doing and it almost has us thinking that she is mimicking a running rabbit, but it is probably just coincidence. Anyway, it is definitely a happy leap..:jmp:

Well, thanks for the great forum and have a great day!

Abby sounds like a delight. Welcome to the forum and looking forward to more stories (and maybe a picture or two...hint hint) of Abby.

Abby sounds adorable. There's something so special about Cavaliers, and I'm partial to tri's!

Joan

Welcome to Cavalier Talk! Abby sounds delightful! You MUST post pictures :snap:. As Abby gets older and has more control, the "excitement piddle" will stop on it's own. BellaMia did this and now at 17 months it finally stopped!

Back