• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Poland :)

Wow your dogs are so beautiful!! :flwr: I went to Poland last year, very beautiful country.

Thanks everybody for warm welcome once again :p

Mlc 4140 the name of the city starts with O for shure?
Maybe it is Olsztyn? But I think it doesn't sound similar to Warsaw ;)
What your son is studying?

Welcome Agata

Both of your babies are beautiful. I think BMD's and Cavaliers are really good together. When we first got Maxx, one of our neighbours had a BMD called Honey. She adored Maxx and kept trying to pick him up like one of her pups. She used to lick him all over and snuggle up with him, too sweet :l*v:

What your son is studying?[/quote]

Yes thats the place, I meant it was near Warsaw, sorry about that. He will go to High School there for a year and learn the language and culture. He has graduated from High School here and is doing this for a year of learning, maturing, etc. I hope it will be a great experience for him. He will attend college here in the United States when he comes back.

mlc4140 said:
What your son is studying?

Yes thats the place, I meant it was near Warsaw, sorry about that. He will go to High School there for a year and learn the language and culture. He has graduated from High School here and is doing this for a year of learning, maturing, etc. I hope it will be a great experience for him. He will attend college here in the United States when he comes back.

A can't belive that :lol: I was born there, in Olsztyn :D
This is rather small town (something about 200 000 people) with a lot of young poople. The University, which your son is going to study at is in very green land, near lake, there is a little student town I would even say :) Your son is going to have exelent year for shure!!

Probably you've seen those but this is the Campus :)
uwml063.jpg

uwml094.jpg

uwml098.jpg

uwml124.jpg

uwml029.jpg

uwmj060.jpg

Sorry everybody for OT ;)

Oh Agata how can I thank you for those pictures. I will pass on to my son. He will be thrilled. The town he lives in only has 27,000 people so this will be huge to him. Thank you again sooo much. I greatly appreciate it!!!!

Agata said:
This is rather small town (something about 200 000 people)

LOL Small :lol: There lives 300.000 people in all Iceland :lol:

Anyway, WELCOME!
Your dogs are beautiful, I love the colours of them both:lotsaluv:

Good point Jenny - I laughed too at 200,000 people being a small town. I guess it is all in your perspective on large & small.

My graduating class from high school had 30 people in it. I live in Wyoming county which is 35 miles from the city of Buffalo, New York. There are 2 cows for every person in our community. There currently are 43,424 people that live in this very rural county. So I guess that gives us 86,848 cows! Even if I count the cows as people, I still don't get anywhere close to a 200,000. :lol: :lol:

Charleen said:
Good point Jenny - I laughed too at 200,000 people being a small town. I guess it is all in your perspective on large & small.

My graduating class from high school had 30 people in it. I live in Wyoming county which is 35 miles from the city of Buffalo, New York. There are 2 cows for every person in our community. There currently are 43,424 people that live in this very rural county. So I guess that gives us 86,848 cows! Even if I count the cows as people, I still don't get anywhere close to a 200,000. :lol: :lol:

In Reykjavík, the capital of Iceland, lives 130.000 peope (1/3 of the whole nation :yikes ), In my town, wich is number two of the biggest towns 15.000. And in the town i was born lives 14.00 people.

And, so you get the picture, in a city in Denmark, called Odense, lives 700.000 people. And they call that just a medium size! :yikes

:lol: I said small maybe because I compered it to the Warsaw, that I live now ;) Warsaw is the biggest in Poland and has over 2 mln people :)

Agata said:
:lol: I said small maybe because I compered it to the Warsaw, that I live now ;) Warsaw is the biggest in Poland and has over 2 mln people :)

Holy mu mu :yikes

B&N said:
Agata said:

Holy mu mu :yikes

Ya ;) It's to big, I don't like it and hope maybe be back to Olsztyn some day :)

Beautiful dogs!!!

They are all so pretty!!! I like the one where Blanca is in the middle ! Amazing pic.

In Warsaw live 2 mio people? In all Slovenia live around 2 mio people. :D

Well, but Slovenia is small. But it is big enough for me. :lol:

Back