• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Wisconsin, I'm New Here!

Thank you for all the nice welcomes! Yes, Bentley sure does seem to be a popular name, I was looking for a British-sounding name, LOL!

Hi Renie! No, I have never been to the Czech Republic, but I would just love to someday! My mother was Czech, and I was always quite close to my relatives on that side of my family. Unfortunately I don't know any Czech, but you write English very well! I have seen shows on TV about Czechslovakia, and it looks so beautiful there! Am I right in thinking that Czechslovakia is now divided into the Czech Republic and Slovakia?

Yes, it is divided from 1993 :)) I could recommend you visiting our country, expecially Prague, where I am working right in the centre:) But not only this town, of course - there are many things to see. I would like to visit USA on the other side and I will certainly do it someday:)

Hi
Welcome to the list, we are owned by 3 Adult Cavaliers and 3- 11 week old Cavalier boys and we just had 3 newborns but we lost one last night :(
So our head count is growing here. I love this breed. :)

Hugs,
Deana and The Gang

Back