• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello to all my fellow Cavalier lovers!

ladyofmyown

Hello!

My name is Amy and I am new to this site/forum. Last February, my 3 children and I adopted a sweet, tricolor, male Cavalier from Friends of the Animals. He is a larger Cav, and weighs in a 22 pounds. He has truly been a gift to our family and we enjoy cuddling, playing, walking, and loving him daily. I have never owned such an affectionate and loving animal as our Dudley.

I am here to learn more about this lovable breed and chat with other Cavalier owners. Any tips or friendly conversation is welcomed!

Thank you!

Amy, Mady, Austin, Eve, and Dudley

Hi Amy-

Welcome! I havea tricolor male, who also weighs in at about 22 lbs. He's not overweight just a big CKC. Sounds like Dudley found a great home with you. Would love to see a picture!

JOan

Our Bentley is a Blenheim, just had his 4th birthday and weighed just over 27 lbs at his last vet visit. From the looks of him he weighs more than that now. He isn't overly fat, just a big boy. However, he's still my "baby boy."

Our Bentley is a Blenheim, just had his 4th birthday and weighed just over 27 lbs at his last vet visit. From the looks of him he weighs more than that now. He isn't overly fat, just a big boy. However, he's still my "baby boy."

He looks pretty thin in your photo! LOL!

I hear you about the "baby boy". I will admit what I wince when I see him leaping towards my lap. He's quite the bouncing "baby" and makes an impact.

Joan

Back