• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from Sydney Australia

Starski

Hello Cavy Lovers..Im a newbie from Oz and would like to introduce myself and my Tri boy Star. Hes 12 months old and from a breeder in my home state of NSW. I dont show ..he is a great litle pet and has a fantastic temp. Ill post some pics when I work out how to do it on this forum. Im a member of the Australian Dogzonline and itll probably be a similar process. Looking forward to talking to everyone. And of course seeing all your delightful Cavaliers.

010-13.jpg

Star with my grand daughter

Last edited:
Welcome from San Diego California! I have an 11 yr old who was born in Sydney......so I named him Sydney. You'll find lots of good info here.

Welcome Starski, lovely photo of Star and your granddaughter. Could be a playmate for Brooklyn maybe? Lol depending on where in NSW

Welcome to Cavalier Talk. Your dog is absolutely beautiful.
He looks alot like my previous cavalier :)

Last edited:
Hi Starski! Welcome!!!

I am in Sydney too, what part are you in? I am on the Northern Beaches.
Brooklyn is 7 months old now, and despite her mom (me!) being American, she sure is an Australian dog and loves the beach more than I do! Ha.

I have been hoping another Sydney Cavvie would join this board! cl*p

I'm from Balmain in Sydney actually...anyone nearby??? Bit far from Brisbane...lol Its great to be speaking to Cavalier owners from all over the globe. I'm looking forward to contributing if I can to this very interesting forum.

Last edited:
Oh which lovely Northern Beach are you near? I don't know the area very well but could find out. There is a tiny little harbor beach here in Balmain but Star is a bit wary of water...I've Ben in the Central West of NSW for the past six months ..so not much water..lol. Hopefullynwe can have a meet sometime.

Back