• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

HollyWould came to visit this weekend

Bruce H

HollyWould came to visit this weekend while her family was out of town. That has to be one of the nicest dogs we have bred from the standpoint of temperament and structure. She is a spitting image of her Grandpa Lazer. If it were not for her half mask, she would be in the show ring!

What?? I'm just "getting aquainted" with her!
2771917883_4d14e6aa1d.jpg

Where did all these dogs come from?
2771917565_e0ef8a3eba.jpg

I LOVE tummy rubs! Why did you stop?
2771917691_47516ca210.jpg

Can't you see I was sleeping? I've had a long day!
2772764212_058e6b4023.jpg

And finally, HollyWould in her famous bathtub picture. Can you pick her out? :D
2115125290_82ca37787b.jpg

I have a nine month old of mine coming for a visit over the labor day weekend. I LOVE seeing how they are doing-- isn't it a great feeling Bruce!

Hollywould COULD make it big in Hollywood with that face! She is so adorable and unique.

That is another thing that I love about our Cavaliers. They are not cookie cutter dogs like alot of other purebreds that you can't tell apart. They all have their own special look and markings.

HollyWould is beautiful and sounds like she has a wonderful personality! It must have been a lot of fun to see her after all this time. We may be going on vacation for a week in January or February (to Disney World so we can't bring Holly). My first choice is to have our babysitter move into our house for the week to stay with Holly. But if that can't happen, Holly's breeder has offered to watch her. It's great to see that you breeders enjoying seeing your puppies after they've grown.

I have a nine month old of mine coming for a visit over the labor day weekend. I LOVE seeing how they are doing-- isn't it a great feeling Bruce!

It is a WONDERFUL feeling seeing dogs Kris and I have bred as they grow up! We actually see quite a few of our dogs come back for babysitting, especially in the summer months. We always make a point to tell our puppy people that we will dogsit if they have to go somewhere that they can't bring their dog. Evidently the word is getting out because we are getting a lot of calls from other people with Cavaliers looking for dogsitting and we try to accommodate them too.

As you can tell from Sandy's post and mine, we breeders love to hear about the dogs we have bred. So like I said in my Five Months... journal, if you don't already do it, be sure to send your breeder a quick note and picture once in a while.

O my,she is just lovely! And what a coat that lady is wearing:luv:

I wish all breeders would be as interested in "their" pupps after they move away,as you are. sometimes it´s just goodbye and take care...I´f
I was ever to have a litter I would really ,really love to be in close contact with the pupps´ new families .

Wow, what a tail! She is a cutie, I love her half-mask! My breeder, who I talk to quite often, has always offered to watch my 2 boys when we go on vacation...she lives out in the country with tons of land and many other dogs, so I'm not sure my boys would want to come back to condo life in the city after a fun week in the country with their other family!!! :lol:

As soon as I saw her I wondered "is that the pup from the bathtub picture". What a beautiful girl....all grown up.

Back