• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I May Be Getting A Rescue Cavalier OMG!!!!

Congratulations on your new baby!! I can't wait to see pictures of your gorgeous chubster!! I am sure that all of that new found energy from his hair cut will whip him into shape in no time!!

I use the Frontline Spray and it has worked miracles for my dogs. We have really sandy soil, which the fleas THRIVE in and we have no winter time to kill them off. Flea control is a year long, up hill battle and this stuff worked alot better for me than the Frontline spot treatment.

I also have to treat 4 dogs so it is a lot more cost effective. I payed $50 for the 500ml bottle and have used it for 3 months now and have barely put a dent in it. ;)

This is my very first attempt at actually taking, uploading and posting pics, so the color quality is off, but I hope the posting works.

Maximillion, the angel dog.

dsc_004.jpg

dsc_006.jpg

Sorry you can't really see him very well. He went to the groomer yesterday and was totally shaved. He is so much happier.

What a nice nice boy he is. I cannot imagine how he went thru 4 owners in the last year, but he has a forever home now.

Oh CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!! He is adorable.... He is such a lucky boy to have a forever home with you.

Congratulations on uploading pictures :snap: It is good to see what Max looks like. He looks content in his new home and without all the hair. :luv:

Max looks adorable with his new puppy haircut! What an *ng*l !
So glad you found each other.

Well done on posting your :snap: he looks a lovely lad indeed, I too find to hard it believe that he has had 4 owners in a year! Am very glad to hear he has a forever home with you now, you are one lucky boy Maxamillion!! :lotsaluv:

Back