• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I need help please!!!!

Back to the panties. I feel so sorry for her though. She was soooooo happy to get them off.

:lol: Little hussy!!!! :lol:

My MIL's dog gets so brazen it is hysterical to watch. She and Stewie are quite the little pair, but he is nuetered icon_whistling She gets so frustrated with him that she paws him in the face, flips her fanny around and wiggles to get his attention. Poor Stewie his reminded every time that his man bits are gone!!! :lol:

I have been in complete denial about her overt sexual behavior. She has been rubbing up against anything and everything and hubby keeps telling me she is wanting a boyfriend. I keep telling him she is trying to get the panties off because they are uncomfortable. He says, yep she's trying to get them off all right, but not casue they are uncomfortable. :sl*p: Monica, I can't beleive my baby has turned in to a little hussy :lol:. I just wonder what she would really do if a dog tried to get to her.....never mind....I think I know the answer to that question and it will never happen. icon_whistling

Shay said:
Kodee said:
Maybe go back to the diapers for another 2 wks would reduce her accidents again until she is past the stage of wanting to mark?

Yep...Back to the panties. I feel so sorry for her though. She was soooooo happy to get them off. :(
She is a really good sport I think for enduring them I'm sure a lot of dogs fuss with them. Poor puppy, it wont be long now your almost done.

I could tell you what would happen, and it wouldn't be pretty... :sl*p:

It seems like there is this "OH SH@#, WHAT HAVE I DONE??!!!" moment right when they lock up and the girl screams out. :yikes The male dog of course just sits there with this big dumb grin on his face and pants. :?

Keep her in the house!!!! She has no idea what she wants!! :lol: If I have kids, I am afraid I would be like that with my teenagers!!

Now that her panties are off (gosh this is beginning to sound like a frat party)

This is getting quite funny!!! Poor little hussy girl...are her ears burning?!

Yes, Shelby does the kick the leg out thing. She's also very big into posturing in public....she'll kick and kick and behave just like a little boy after her potty. Cracks me up...little tomboy.

Well, missy, get those panties back on. :D

Poor little thing is worn out. She's sleeping next to me on the sofa with both paws over her eyes. She does the kicking thing too after she poos Cathy. These dogs just make me laugh all the time. Her hormones are just raging. She goes through the house whining for any and everthing. If I leave the room, if her Daddy leaves the room, if her ball goes under the sofa, if she is hungry and on and on. But does she whine if she needs to go potty, of course not. :roll:

Joanne M said:
Shay .. "Gonna have to put the panties back on!"
now it's starting to sound like a "Girls Gone Wild" video :badgrin:
:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: Hysterical.

Our Katie does that crab walk all over the back yard. So cute!!!

On the stains in the house, blot, blot, blot with paper towels, then blot some more even when you think it is all gone. Step/jump on the towels to make sure it's all up and out. Then treat with an enzyme cleaner, let sit and shampoo. Should take it out. Good idea to put the panties back. I'm surprised she is keeping them on. Katie figured out how to get them off in a flash. icon_whistling

molly said:
I'm surprised she is keeping them on. Katie figured out how to get them off in a flash. icon_whistling
KATIE... you little sweet Hussy! :rotfl:

Speaking of cleaning the carpets...is there any kind of carpet shampoo that works best on dog stains? Reason why I ask is because I want to rent a carpet cleaning machine, and I was wondering what kind of carpet shampoo to use. Right now I blot with Nature's Miracle, but my carpet needs to be cleaned all over.

Gosh, good luck! I have a boy, but I am sort of going thru something similar with him right now, he has been marking lately. :roll:

Yes, there are definate reasons to have them spayed at 6 months - besides the obvious of reducing the risk of cancer!

My groomer uses white vinegar on the spots in her groom shop lobby. Says it takes away the spots and the smell.

And we all know the theoritical 1 year of dog life is like 7 years of human life, right? I saw a different chart somewhere that made more sense. The human female (us girls) will start having periods between what 11 and 14? Somewhere in that area. So a 6-month old dog is really going into puberty and is more like a teenager. Sit back and remember what you were like as a teenager, all you hussies! :shock: If she asks for the car keys just say no!

Just aggravating about that of course but she is a teenager and it does sound as though she is leaving her calling card around. Let's just change her name to Belle Watling from GWTW!!

Call your VET!! If he/she thinks there is a chance of it being a UTI he will have you either bring her or a pee sample in. I suspect that most likely he will give you a talk about the dog being in heat and the different stages of it - like when she is more receptive (obviously now) and when she could get pregnant but doesn't seem to be as receptive.

This is funny. I'm picturing little Burberry panties flung over lamps, little kegs of beer, pizza boxes on the floor..........

Crittercall said:
I'm picturing little Burberry panties flung over lamps, little kegs of beer, pizza boxes on the floor..........
:lol: :lol: :lol: You guys are totally cracking me up!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Crittercall said:
Yes, there are definate reasons to have them spayed at 6 months - besides the obvious of reducing the risk of cancer!

Wish I could have had her spayed before she went into heat, but as noted in my previous threads about her inverted vulva, the Vet advised against it to hopefully correct the problem. Otherwise she would need surgery to correct it. She would be highly susceptible to UTI's her entire life if the vulva stays inverted. I am aware of the risk of mammary cancer in unspayed females. Letting them go through one cycle, as the Vet recommended, only changes the odds from 99% to 94% of not getting it. Here is a link on inverted vulva's. Believe me, there is no way I would have gone through this if not advised by my Vet :flwr:

http://www.woodhavenlabs.com/ins-outs.html

If it is only one cycle -- It is a small increase in mammary cancer-- but they are finding out there are skeletal benefits to letting her "grow up" before a spay. AND possible increases in other cancers if you spay before the first cycle. This is a very personal decision for all. AND you didn't want her to LIVE her whole life with an inverted vulva.

Breeders keep bitches intact for years and I don't see or hear of that many having mammary cancer.

Sandy...Thanks, and I must tell you what respect I have for breeders who go through the heat process all the time. There is a place for you all in heaven :flwr:

What is worse is they have the "dormatory" effect. One female goes into season and that brings them all. Just picture 2,3,4 or more girls feeling: needy, frisky, etc.... all at the same time. And worse is it makes gentle, sweet boys into hormone machines. :yikes I am expecting the first girl to start any day.

Shay, I don't remember about her problems. May have been just before my time here.

Lots of people don't buy that "dormitory effect" thing, but I've worked in an office full of women and it's true!

I've always had a problem with the humane societies that will have very young kittens neutered - like at 9 weeks or so, because I've believed that they weren't developed enough and would still need some of the hormones to grow properly. We didn't see as many dogs so I guess it didn't occur to me. Plus I have to remember that they've learned a lot since I was doing that kind of work.

Geez, if I hadn't had Wallis spayed when I did and she had grown any larger I would have been able to start a new breed of giant Cavaliers! (Not really - she shouldn't have bred because of the eye problem.)

Party on, girls. The weekend ain't over yet!

Back