• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I seem to forget with every litter

Bruce H

I seem to forget how much work a litter is, much less two now. Maybe that's why I keep doing this :) And, relatively speaking, I think this is the easier part of puppies around the house.

Last night Kris and I were up at least once an hour. Baby starts crying, crawled away from mom. Baby starts crying, mom hasn't pottied it yet, so we do. Mom starts whining, drank a lot of water, has to go outside. Etc., etc. Seems like all our waking hours (and sleeping hours) are spent fussing over the pups. If you read the journal, I set up the x-pens last night; because there are two litters, we now have about 20" of space on each side of our bed in order to accommodate the pens. Sure will be glad when puppies graduate to the living room.

So after all my whining, I can't wait for our next litter, whenever that is.

Bruce you and Kris sure will need a rest, just as well the holidays are
coming soon.
Youre house sure will be busy with all those little puppies.

Bruce H said:
I seem to forget how much work a litter is, much less two now. Maybe that's why I keep doing this :) .

Same could be said of human pregnancy and childbirth. If you dwell on the work, pain and time spent-- you would never have a second. They will turn much more fun after Christmas. I have my desk at work surrounded by pics of pups. Sandy

WoodHaven said:
Same could be said of human pregnancy and childbirth. If you dwell on the work, pain and time spent-- you would never have a second. They will turn much more fun after Christmas. I have my desk at work surrounded by pics of pups. Sandy

Sandy

What a beautiful Christmas present you will be getting, a litter due on
Christmas eve what a beautiful birth that will be.

Back