• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I think we are "ready"

qwickkertje

At least I hope so :)

A small overview

Qnotje's leash and "collar"
SSL20780.jpg

Her bed
SSL20796.jpg

Her day-stay (for when we aren't home)
SSL20783.jpg

Qwick and Qwebble posing next to the bed
SSL20801.jpg

Qwick and Qwebble after their "baby-coming" cleaning
SSL20829.jpg

So I think we're about ready to welcome her.. Now only 2,5 hours left before we leave.. :jump:

Oh think you can guess what her color is? :eek:

Qwick has red, Qwebble has blue.. Qnotje has ...

Oh those are just adorable pictures. :) I love the two on either side of the little crate and pink pillows. And what a great harness and lead! Looking forward to some pictures when you get home.

wow, everything is ready for your little girl! Can't wait to see some pictures of your 3 cavaliers together!

I hope they accept each other fast!

Goodness me you really are all ready for her! I bet you can't wait to get her home. I hope she settles in well. Looking forward to lots more :snap: :snap:

Hey

she's here, but I'm kind of busy this weekend I'll try to put some pics online asap

but she's doing great and the sweetest thing :D :D

Thats great. Can't wait to see the pictures.

best of luck.:rah::rah::rah:

She is going to be in pink!!!!! yeeeeeeee we love pink in this house.........:rah::rah::rah:

Back