• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Imagine keeping your cavalier like this

This makes me so angry :mad: People shouldn't be allowed to get away with this kind of thing. At least now her suffering is finally over and she can begin the happy life she deserves :).

Thank goodness you have her this makes me think of Dotty and all of her skin problems.
Despite the horrendous conditions and cruelty these dogs suffer, they still remain sweet and gentle. I will keep my fingers crossed she finds a gentle loving home.

This Puppy Farming business makes me feel so angry!:x

Bless her little heart :(:(.

This story reminds me of 2 little ladies - Jemima and Misty.

Jemima was advertised in the free ads and I met her 'owner' in a greyhound stadium car park. Jemima was wearing a greyhound's collar :(.

'Jemima' apparently had 2 names - the lady on the phone when I enquired about her said she was named 'Lucy'. I asked the man in the car-park and he paused, thought and then said 'Peggy'. So our Jemima hadn't had a name obviously :(.

She had very little fur on her chest or underneath and the 'runny eye' her seller had described was in fact Horner's Syndrome, caused by a previous injury which damaged Jemima's facial nerves .... and also her brain. Her first poo's consisted of straw and worms, and I'd never seen fleas like it. Her nipples were very saggy.

Misty was being offered free to a good home on the Freeads and it transpired that she had only had a litter of still-born pups a couple of weeks before, but had received no medical attention. Misty of course is now owned by a member of this forum, and is the most loving cavalier girlie I've ever met. I fostered her for a couple of months and still miss her!

Somehow it seems more cruel when it's cavaliers, because they are such sweet, innocent angels, who do not deserve to be ill-treated in any way. :(

Well done Karlin x

Oh my god!!!!!! Words can't express what I think of this - the poor little thing!!!! It makes me so mad and sad that people can treat animals like this!! :x :cry*ing:

Fingers crossed she gets a much brighter future!!!!!

Karlin,
A big thank you for helping this beautiful sweet girl, despite the horrors she'll have been thro she's the prettiest little thing,& still looks to have trust in her eyes.I hope her skin clears soon & as you'll already know her tummy will be back to normal soon-my Rubes tummy was like that when she came to me:( Id love to have her but 2 is also my limit-Id have them all if i could afford it.I look forward to hearing about the lovely life youll find for her,plse update us on her:)
ps.i feel bad referring to her as "her":(

I've decided to call her Rosie so thanks to Fifer for the suggestion!

She is waiting for her spay and resting and being fed properly with the woman who went to get her.

As soon as I have some more news, I will let people know. :)

Back