• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Irish Cavalier Rescue Christmas cards

Yes realised a couple of order emails must be on my laptop and not desktop so know I have two I think to mail plus Claire's . :)

Haven't had time to get back to the post office in the past three days but these will go out Monday.

Just as a caution -- if anyone else wants cards I am away from this Wednesday for a week in the US and will not be able to send out any cards at all so nothing will get mailed until the 2nd or so.

So if you want to order and get them mailed to you, do so now! :) I can also mail some from the US for any US orders.

In Ireland I am going to drop some cards to the Dog Training Ireland Centre in Blanch so they can be bought there, and also to Blanch Vet Hospital (Anicare). If I get time I will also drop to Glasnevin.

Unfortunately I have just had a couple of really busy work weeks involving a lot of half day meetings and this week, evening events almost every night.

Thus am behind on a lot of things... :eek: I'd hoped to get cards out to Bray Vet and Clontarf too but don't know if I will. Maybe the first week in December.

For anyone in Dublin: I also can leave cards to be collected at the security desk at the entrance to the Irish Times building on Tara Street.

My cards have now arrived safely, thank you. They are really super and I know a lot of people who will be very happy to receive them toocl*p

Have sent all the current orders so they should be arriving during the week.

There are also cards at the Blanchardstown Anicare vets, and at Dog Training Ireland's training/daycare centre.

Has everyone who ordered, received their packet of cards now? Any outstanding orders? I've been operating in jet lag mode compounded by almost a dozen rescue dogs needing to be sorted, so need reminding!! I THINK all have been sent.

Pauline I also have two of the old calendars to send to you. If anyone else wants a copy of the old calendar from 2009 I still have a few copies; just cover my postage and maybe a little donation (a few euro/pounds?) and I'd be happy!

Got mine too Karlin, sorry forgot to tell you. They are lovely, must just finish writing them now.

Ok great -- I do remember sending both of yours... :biggrin: -- just before I went away. Someone else asked about them but don't know if they ordered... so that's probably what is worrying me in the back of my mind.

Back