• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Its job done, forum closed to further comments :^)

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I've decided to lock this forum to further posts, as it is not a breeding forum per se -- people will note that if they read through the Getting Started section at the top of the board, it clearly states asking for advice on breeding is not allowed on this board. Bruce ran this wonderful forum to allow people to enjoy the experience of breeding a litter without any of the expense or mess :lol: -- but more seriously, because a huge amount of work is required of a dedicated, ethical, health-focused breeder and it was his and my hope that anyone thinking about breeding will enjoy reading here, but also take pause and go about it the RIGHT way -- by getting involved in their local CKCS club, learning the ropes, getting a proper mentor, and making a commitment to preserve and better the breed, not demolish it thru careless and indiscriminate breeding.

This section still picks up occasional questions that are not related to the forum's original intent -- usually, general questions that are better asked in other parts of the board. So it makes sense to lock the forum to further posting (but Bruce is able to post here anytime if he wishes, if he has an update he wants to add).

I am delighted to keep this forum here for all to continue to enjoy. It remains one of the most popular sections of the board and along with the pleasure of all the pictures, and explanations for the general reader, I hope will always help to push people away from backyard breeding and towards truly caring about each puppy produced, as well as the breed overall, in the way Bruce and Kris clearly do.

Karlin

Back