• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jack is here.

steve30x

Bobby is here.

I just got this little guy just over an hour ago. He is the very nearest little one on the right. He has a little white patch on his nose (where its usualy all black) I will upload some proper pictures as soon as I get some phoner credit. This little guy is absolutely adorable. he is asleep in my arm here as I type.

Last edited:
I didn realise a tri coloured cavalier was hard to come by until the breeder told me. He is realy beautiful and realy small. By the way , just curious but what part of dungarvan are you living in? I sasw two women walking a blenheim cavalier last night on my way home to childers estate (I hate this place)

He certainly is adorable. My brother dont like this breed of dog (aparently) but he loves this little guy. My sister did'nt want to hand him back either. I was'nt expecting him to be this small at nine weeks old though. I can see what they mean when they say a big dog in a small dog body. I am having trouble wiith the potty training though because my other dog gets all over him and me when I bring him out. She will be gone on tuesday evening though so it will get easier from then.

I only have one dog now. Anyway I got a USB lead yesterday so I can upload some pictures of Bobby. Here they are

I took this picture just now

These are from last saturday just after I got him

oh he is adorable!

im lost on the one dog front! where is your other dog, have i missed a post?

Two reasons why the other dog is gone. First because of the Anti Scoial Behaviour aimed at my house I am doing my best to get moved and I might be put into an appartment. Secondly She was outside allone and I wasnt able to take her for long walks so I decided to rehome her. Bobby is here for good (I renamed him bobby)

Wish I could have gotten a better picture of the little guy but this camera phone is crappy.

Last edited:
He's a cutie - such a cheeky little face!

Hope is all works out for you on the home front, and that there will be many happy years with Jack ahead! :)

I'm so happy you got things figured out and Bobby can stay with you. He is so cute. And isn't curling up with a dog on you or next to you the best therapy there is?

Thank you guys. He has a cheeky face to go with the attitude but he doesnt seem to be like a normal cavalier because he seems to be just as happy on the couch in the living room alone asleep as much as he loves to be around me. Also its only from looking at the pictures that I have noticed how much he has grown since I got him.

Back