• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Joining the Cavaler Club

Clairelou

I would like to become a member of the Cavalier Club and have had a look at their web-site however there's no information on joining, just a contact, so thought I'd ask here. Does anyone here know what is required to join? I am an avid enthusiast of Cavalier health and have shared my life with a Cavalier angel or two for over 20 years now.

The title should read 'Joining the CAVALIER club'

Thanks Frecklesmom don't know how I missed that. Unfortunately that rules me out :( I'm really disappointed. I am not part of the show world and Tallulah's breeder has retired. Sadly I don't know anyone else who owns a Cavalier :( most people were I live own shih tzus (which are lovely also).

Hi Clairelou

I belong to the Cavalier Club and would be happy to sponsor you - email me privately and I'll send you my address (I live in Coventry) so that you can send me your application form. It's important to get more pet owners into the club - after all, we're the majority of Cavalier owners! You also get a Year Book full of lovely photos!

Kate, Oliver and Aled

I also wanted to join for a while now but after Brian M’s dilemma I didn’t bother.
It looked like they are not to keen on people who are just pet owners and especially the ones that post on this forum.

Hi

Sure do agree with that and after that debacle last week why not join S. Wales and West where the people are good ,kind and caring cav lovers and not that jack booted crowd of old farts who hijacked the meeting for their own money grabbing ways . :)

Ps Sorry to butt in .

Back