• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Just joined the ranks of having TWO!

Terri Voltz

And what fun it is! They are 1/2 brothers, about 3 weeks apart. Marley was neutered early on because of an umbilical hernia, and so I think that's why he's a grand 25 lbs, whereas his little brother Desi was just neutered last week and is 17 lbs. Funny thing watching them play (and fight). They're finally establishing some kind of affection for each other. We were worried a bit at first, since Desi, although smaller is quite the Alpha dog, Marley is milk toast. A game of tug-o-war ends with a destroyed toy and I think it causes tempers to flare. So we've put an end to that game for a while. They've also gotten into a bit of mischief that I think that each alone would not have done....like ripping a 1 inch hold clean out of the carpet, chewing and competing over someone's slipper (mine), getting ahold of the 8x10' throw rug and dragging it clear across the house. I had to laugh at that one while I fake scolded them! All in all...tons of fun, lots of energy and cute antics..

Congratulations! Sounds like there's lots of fun at your house :) I'd love it if my two played :(

We got Guinness to be a playmate for Tarmac.
They did play a bit but then it wore off.

When Tarmac was gone - Guinness was 10.
Willow came and wanted to play alot. But Guin was not really amused.:mad:

We now have a 'two':paw::paw: and Guinness.:paw:

Bailey and Willow play really well, sometimes it take us a bit to wind them up, then they're off. Round the stairs.:rolleyes: Bailey bites willows back legs to make him pay attention.:eek: Bailey always wins the games. They also share their bed, and snuggle up on cold nights.:)
Watch out for the ring leader though. Got my eye on you, Will!

Back