• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Latest Fashion Accessory

rosiesmum

Despite clearing the leaves in the back garden yesterday, there were more this morning. Someone decided to have a sniff around and this is the result ....

Nikon228.jpg

Nikon229.jpg

Do you think this is the start of a new trend?

That is one beautiful tri !!! And I LOVE those earrings!!! My girl wears some just like it when she comes in from her potty trips outside!:badgrin:

Oh that's fantastic!
Didn't even notice the 'earrings' until I read Cathy's post! :D I just thought "what a beautiful tri" :)

:p They are like leaf earrings! Mine get leaves everywhere too at this time of year. She's really cute.

I think Daisy is following that style, too! She comes in every time with an average of probably 4 leaves hanging off various places, especially her bib. Her feathers on her chest, sides, feet, and legs are very long and sweep the floor/yard/street when she walks, so it's a neverending stream of refuse picked up in there. I've never really considered trimming her, but this may drive me to it! I run the sweeper every day and my carpet still looks like a leaf pile half the time. I think I'll be glad when winter comes and the leaves go!

Rosie's a cutie with all her Fall finery on!

OMG - Pat Butcher (or Evans or whatever she is these days!) eat your heart out!!!:)

Back