• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Leo back home...

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Had a dental done and two teeth pulled, and poor little man had an abscessed anal gland that has been waiting and waiting to open and drain.... :eek:... so that was lanced at the same time, easily and quickly done and will bring some relief. I gave Jaspar a good run in the park on the way to get Leo and now we're all back home to the gang. Poor Leo will be a bit sore at top and tail! But his teeth are nice and clean. :)

Ouch, the poor fella. I suppose it can only get better from here on.
Methinks a cushion for both ends:D
Sins

I suppose it can only get better from here on.

yes that is what he says too!! And he'll take the two cushions as well.

:rotfl:

I took him in for his poor anal gland earlier in the week but it was not quite Ok to open then. We decided to do his teeth -- thought the gland would have opened and drained by now but poor man ended up having to have both done, but at least that made things more comfortable. Always glad when they are back home after a procedure.

Poor, poor Leo; To have to endure pain at both ends:sl*p: Hope that he is feeling a bit better. Our Abigail when having anal glands cleared yelped for 2 days whenever she was picked up .

Heather R

Oh Leo that is just miserable :( Hope you will be feeling much more comfortable by tomorrow - I'm sure Karlin will indulge you just a wee bit more than usual to help you get over it!!

Poor little Leo's not had a good week has he ? Hope his weekend just gets better n better:xfngr:

Poor Leo -- he's had quite the day. Here's hoping a good night's rest and some TLC from mom will bring a much brighter tomorrow!

He's in great form this morning -- now that he's slept off the anesthesia. His little bum looks a lot better too. Much better to have had the vet open the abscess rather than having it burst. :eek:

Back