• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lily's bad day... and new Puppia

Poor Lily - I hope she is feeling better.

Its scary when they are that sick. Cassie had gastroenteritis once after eating fish on the beach. She had to be put on a drip for 24 hours but was fine after that.

Lily looks very cool in her new puppia 8)

Fintan was surprised she was so chipper; he noted usually dogs are a lot sicker and often do need to go on emergency drips. He also said her stomach was full of gas and unbelievably noisy! :roll: :lol:

Anyway she is her normal self this morning and delighted to get her special soft food this morning. :) She's one tough little scruffball.

How to stop them hoovering? The 'drop it' and 'leave it' command but these take a lot of practice.

Glad Lily is feeling better. :) Sorry to hear that happened to her. I suppose she received extra special love and affection. :flwr: SHe looks smashing in her new puppia.. Can't believe she's only 12.5lbs now!! ;)

Poor Lily :hug: Hope she soon fully recovers, Karlin :flwr:

LMAO @ the 'drop it and leave it'! This was the second command I ever taught to Maxx but since he's now gone deaf he chooses to ignore me when I use it! He knows full well what I want when I put my hand out and will drop most things into it for me. If it's someone's rejected chewing gum though..... :yuk: :lol:

that is scary, to see a lot of blood coming out and nothing else (unfortunately been there). good thing she went right to the vet. i'm glad you were able to get her the treatment she needed and thanks to her current state of great health she's coming through it fast and strong, with the help of your famous cooking :)

the puppia is so cool. i can't wait to get one.

hoovering--yesterday, suddenly (just as i was leaving for an appointment) belle vomited on the rug, it included most of her previous undigested meal--and in the middle of the mushy kibble was a dead bee.
:yikes
fortunately, she went on like nothing happened, playing up a storm. i was only less than 10 minutes late for my appointment.
:sl*p:

Hugs for Lily and you (from me) and licks from Lia to Lily!!!

Lily have a quick recovery, then you will be able to show your new puppia in the park!! :flwr:

Back