• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

lilys great progress....

lily

first of all HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.... :mexwav:

feeling rather rough though self inflicted so wont blame anyone but myself ah!!!!!

lily was 15 weeks yesterday & i am so pround of her as for about 2 weeks she was only have 1 accident toileting in the house per day...

dont want to temp fate but i am gonna... shes had no mistakes at all in the house since christmas day....... :flwr:

hows that for 15 weeks old bless her...... :)

Good girl Lily :rah: :rah: cl*p cl*p
Well done Mom for being so patient with her :flwr:

:flwr:

Great! Also good for YOU as her lack of accidents will be due to your vigilance and good training! :)

Great news!

What a good girl, Lily!

You've done very well in training Lily, congratulations! ;)

Yea Lily! :rah:

thanks guys but i have to admit hubby is due half the credit as hes helped soooo much more than i imagined... hes a proud father & more people than ever stop to speak now just to have a stroke of lily..... so weve made loads more friends to..... icon_whistling

Back