• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Marley and his life partner

OhMarley

Well as some of you may know Marley has a best friend His best mate is a black minature schnauzer named Winston. He’s 5 weeks younger then Marley and they are totally obsessed with each other. Living next door means all you have to do is glance in the direction on Winston’s house and Marley is at the gate waiting to go see him!
As you may know I’m a groomer so I groom Winston, yesterday was his second haircut and for a puppy this dog is a dream to work with! His moustache needs to grow a little but I think it turned out well..
winston1.jpg

winston3.jpg

"What have you dont to me i'm basically naked!"

marleyandwinstongate.jpg

Marley"Winston...is that you?"
Winston "Stop laughin!"

Let the games begin!
earpull.jpg

mandw1.jpg

mandw2.jpg

Wow, those black & white pictures are amazing, look like professional shots:)

A Minature schnauzer & a Cavalier seem to go well together. Many board members have both. It was enjoyable to look at your pics of Marley and Winston. :snap: You have all the pleasures of 2 dogs without the work. :)

Handsome mini! Yep mini's & cav's go great together. My two are complete opposites. Armani seems so "feminine" where as Tracer is a "manly man"! ;)
But they play great together. Each can rough house, but then they snuggle with each other, and it's only been a week!

Back