• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meet Marley!

I love the pictures he's so cute.:D If he brings you as much happiness and love that finn gives me you will be a very happy women.

PS: We have 2 guinea pigs shhhh don't tell finn they are guinea pigs he thinks their puppies he loves them. I think the guinea pigs think he's a big guinea pig both will sit on our laps :D

Marley is absolutely gorgeous!! You must be so delighted he's finally home. Congratulations. Looking forward to hearing all about him.

hello everyone again,
Well everythings still going great! Marley is in love with the rabbit I think he thinks she's a strange looking dog, he was licking her ear this morning and then desided to nibble on it, to my amazement she didn't get angry just sat up and hopped away, what a good girl!
He also loves the cat and licks her mouth at every oppotunity.... to my amazement she is tolerating him!!! (although looks like she my be sick when he puts his puppy breath in his face).
He's incredibly cheeky and just so hilarious, such a happy wiggley silly puppy!
The only downside is he's already humping his toys!!! He's only 9 weeks old!!!!!!!! I wish he'd stop it, I tried telling him its not cute! He didnt care ;)

Back