• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

More advisors over here please!!!

Glad to hear Whitney pulled through it so well, despite complications, Alison. :flwr: I got quite a fright when he told us what it was.

I just spoke to the vet a little while ago and she came through the operation fine. He said she was up and about and in good form already. He doesn't expect there to be any further problems. She'll be kept on antibiotics for a few more days and should be right as rain. We can pick her up in the morning, God willing. :xfngr: :xfngr:

We only have her 3 weeks and I can't believe how much we miss her :cry*ing: Extra special loving for her all weekend :hug: :lotsaluv:
On the upside, Flea had a very relaxing day :lol: :winkct:

I'm sure she will be up on her legs and so very glad to see you in the morning, they bounce back so well, It's amazing!

At least she will have plenty of time to recover before her new companion arrives!!! :dgwlk:

Have you thought of a name yet for the little guy?..time is ticking...he will soon be here!! :D

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Glad to hear she got over the op ok! Also nice to hear that whitney came through alright.

I'm very excited about picking her up. She's such a live wire though... how am I going to keep her from doing damage??!

Alison_Leighfield said:
At least she will have plenty of time to recover before her new companion arrives!!! :dgwlk:

Have you thought of a name yet for the little guy?..time is ticking...he will soon be here!! :D

I think she'll love the companion!! I've just been watching Merlin and Oakley in the video forum and it's so sweet. I'm sure Tandie will take to a new puppy really well.

6 weeks and counting.... Billy not budging on 'Wesley', and I'm letting him think that he's 'winning' because actually I really like it too. ;) It'll be good for a favour or 2 down the line :lol:

Well she did calm down with Chloe much faster than Holly did! Glad to hear it's gone so well for you all, Cecily. You deserve it after all your troubles with poor little Rio.

I knew she'd be okay...but it's good to have it confirmed ;) Isn't amazing how quickly they steal our heart?!

So glad Flea had a nice day....but tell him it ain't gonna last and he'll be back up on that curtain rod before long :D

That picture of Flea on the curtain rod still cracks me up just thinking about it!!!

Glad Tandie is doing well and Flea had a peaceful day. :)

Back