• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

More Bran

sannie

2066698944_edfd52cebb.jpg

Here he is today at vet's. He's lost weight, looks sad and has been shaved a lot in peculiar areas! (including his tail, under his chin and leg)

hi all, still posting about Bran, well we got to see him today for the first time. He's still unwell, taking baby steps, every day he gets a little better. He's quiet anemic and very subdued. He's surgery has finished for the moment. He's eating little bits and wee's quite well but hasn't pooed yet which is very important.

The vet said his intestine was quite damaged and if you could imagine sewing together two pieces of frayed material, well that's what they had to work with, so he'll be staying there for the time being, until they are sure that all has healed and his blood protein is much more healthier than it is now then perhaps he could come home.

But again baby steps, every day counts and we need to know that his insides are working properly again....
we miss him a lot.

Thanks for all good wishes, I'll keep you all updated!

xx
Sannie

Awww....sweet little boy!!! So glad he is progressing, it may be slow but at least it's positive.

Thank you for the update on Bran. I have been thinking about him since last week and am glad to hear he's progressing. The picture of him is so cute. His tail made me giggle- it's so cute and looks just like a lion.

Thank you so much for letting us know how he is doing! (I think of him often...hoping and praying that he heals.) I'm glad that the news is positive and at least he is doing better. I'm sure that this has not been easy on you...I hope he is home soon....until then be strong! Lots of :hug:

I'm so glad to hear Bran is doing well :rah:. What a little fighter! Keep up your brave fight little man. Sending hugs and best wishes to Bran and his family.

Thank you for the update on Bran-his eyes are so sad. I hope he has great healing and can come home to you and get that sparkle back. I wonder if one of those "heartbeat stuffies" would be of comfort for him. I just want to fix him :(. Freckles and Annie have paws crossed for this beautiful guy.

Aww! it must have been so hard to leave Bran behind :hug:I hope he continues to improve steadily and that you get your little man home real soon :lotsaluv:

Like everyone else has said-- thank you for the update. I've said a litany of prayers for the little ruby guy. He deserves some good luck.

I'm so pleased to hear he's picking up slowly, he's a little fighter and l pray he gets better soon Keep up the good work you special little boy

I'm so glad to hear that Bran is picking up. :xfngr: he continues to heal. You have all been in my thoughts recently.

I am relieved to hear that Bran is making steady progress. I sure hope he will well enough to come home to you really soon.

Ah so glad to hear he is progressing...lovely to see his photo.Hope he continues to improve. Hugs and kissses for him from all of us!

Back