• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Muffy is learning English

Alma & Muffy

Hi everyone! As you can see, Muffy is learning English in her spare time lol. She doesnt like socks or shoes, she prefers my English dictionary to play with. From all of my books, she chooses that one. Greetings from Spain.

Imagen029-2.jpg

Imagen030.jpg

Imagen031.jpg

Muffy, Muffy, Muffy,

As you can see from all the replies, the humans think you are awfully cute. Hmmmmm but then come to think about it, aren't we all. But you know perfectly well we've discussed this online and you know you aren't supposed to let them know we study their language. :oops: We prefer our humans think none of us know what they are saying to us everytime they speak. If our humans know we understand every word they say, we can never pretend we don't understand by giving them that cute little head tilt we are known for. Next thing you know they will be expecting us to mind everytime they open their mouths and that will never do. Next time you need to study, do it after they go to bed with a little flash light in your crate or under the covers. Gotta run. Been away for a while and need to catch up on our postings to other Cavaliers.

Bark On!

Ruby and Sydney in Virginia :paw:

:lol: How cute! Muffy sure is better than I am in spanish (I can only order a bear!) and now she'll soon top my english too! :lol:

Hola chicos! Thanks a lot for all your comments :) Muffy is still preferring my English dictionary to her toys. She has lots of fun running with the dictionary in her mouth all around the house. It's so funny seeing her. I think she is going to be better at English than me lol.
You all are very cute cavies! :) Kisses from Spain.

Back