• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Multiple Dog Houses-Do You Have A Favourite

I have a definate favourite, but I'm not going to post who incase they read it!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Of my four cats, Jessie is my favourite though I love them all in different ways, for different reasons.

Well, hmmmmmmm.....Dottie was my first Cavalier and I was head over heels in love with her the moment I laid eyes on her. She is sweet, sensitive, funny and excels at patrolling the fence line to keep the yard safe from stray cats and butterflys......Then we have our sweet, sweet and very special Claire. She has only lived with us for a few short months but we knew by the second day of fostering that she would be staying with us for the rest of her life. She just has such a wise look about her, and eyes and a (mostly toothless) smile that would melt the iciest heart. The girls just each have such individual, but complementary personalities that complete each other. Wouldn't trade either one for ANYTHING! :luv:

I love both of my boys, but I would have to say that Miles is my favorite. I kind of feel guilty for having a favorite, but he is like a little person. He was also "my" first dog (meaning not my parents/family dog). He is so in touch with me and I can tell that he is very perceptive to my feelings. He and I have a very strong bond; Truman just kind of likes everyone, where as Miles is so loyal and only wants to be with me. He's a little stinker though - the other night the boys were being too wild while on the couch and I told them both "off!" and Truman jumped off the couch immediately - and do you know what Miles did? He slowly walked over to me on the couch, sat down on my lap, layed his head back and just stared up at me with those big, beautiful, soulful eyes...now how could I tell him to get off the couch after that?!? :cool:

My Cavalier, Quentin, is my favorite! He is my third dog, and now I have four. He is such a calm, down to earth boy....and he clings to me no matter where I am in the house. I taught him how to enjoy his life, as he was just a kennel dog before I got him. We go on car rides together all the time, and he loves to come to work with me since I work at a vet clinic! I love my three girls, but I love having my little boy. :)

Back