• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My gang: formal pics from our cavalier training day

Terrific photos. What a wonderful family you have. And Jasper sounds like such a fun boy! He's lucky you let him in the car. :badgrin: :badgrin:

Karlin said:
...I was holding a treat to get the dogs' attention and they were very hard to keep in one place. Basically she managed to shoot every time they stopped for a second so the pics make it look likte they were so calm and relaxed when they were milling all around and climbing over each other and on and off the box where the cloth lay..

:lol: Good job. i didn't guess the truth. Only 12 photos to get those is really something. Hillary should have a bright future in picture taking. The one of Lily just melts my heart, what an expression.

these are gorgeous, how do you manage to get their ears so lovely and long?
Max's ears aren't nearly as long then again I have trimmed them to remove gunk that seems to get trapped and smelly.

They've never had ears trimmed or their coats. :)

Lily's really grow fast (she has such a heavy coat!). They were trimmed right to the leath when I got her from the pound -- now she has a good 1.5-2 inches in length since June. She actually has a groomer's appt next week that Tara managed to inveigle for me -- very hard to get appointments! Her coat is still such an overall mess -- she has lost a lot of hair on her back where the skin is dry and flaky in a big patch. And she hasd to have a lot of coat cut from her legs where it was matted into felt (Brid did this kind job for her). She needs her coat thinned and neatened up a bit and her nails done -- she just looks so scruffy and a little adept shaping and thinning would help her coat grow in more evenly.

Hilari made everyone's dogs look great in their pictures. :) Cody and Phoebe are quite glamorous in theirs too!

Back