• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My poor dogs!!

As Karlin already said: It´s never that freezing cold in Ireland... But it might be bloody wet! For the last 7 days we just had pooring rain (warm rain, as it was +12) but my dogs would rather like the freez than the rain. So whenever I opened the door to "kick" them out they looked at me in a pretty disgusted way, turned on their heels, went up the stairs... and back to bed! Not to be seen for a good couple of hours :rolleyes:

my dog

tell me about it!
i live in s. cal. when it gets below 50 my cocker doesnt even want to go out. he would run toward the door so fast when we so "go home" i am getting a cav from south dakota..hopefully the pup is more used to cold weather!

tell me about it!
i live in s. cal. when it gets below 50 my cocker doesnt even want to go out. he would run toward the door so fast when we so "go home"

That's so funny. When I first read it I assumed you meant 50 below, until I saw you are from CA. Here in Alberta, with the wind chill, we are looking at temps in the -45 to -50 range. It is to get to get down to 40 below tonight and in the morning.

i dont think my dog will like snow

That's so funny. When I first read it I assumed you meant 50 below, until I saw you are from CA. Here in Alberta, with the wind chill, we are looking at temps in the -45 to -50 range. It is to get to get down to 40 below tonight and in the morning.

i know....he is a very prissy little boy.
* btw my cav puppy is coming next week!!

Here we go again!

Well after a high temp of 40 degrees yesterday, it's supposed to be 15 below zero tomorrow morning, with windchills in the -30 range! Then back up in the +30's by the weekend.

I just can't stand it.

Same here with weather-ugly. On the positive side with yesterday's warm temps we had rain -then the 40mi. winds dried the roads-now at least with -20 wind chills we don't have really slick highways :rolleyes:. That's as positive as it can get for a few days LOL.

Back