• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Need advice on pet strollers.

I saw pragramme on tv3 not so long ago bout this lady who has fake babies! She dressed them up and does their hair and all (she was deffo a bit touched), anyway, she flew to the states and all waitin on her special delievery, and then when the 'baby' came...in a fed ex box (!), her mother was all 'ooh congrats, she is sooo beautiful'...just to add insult to injury, she went off around the city with the 'new baby' in a stroller!!!! people gooed and gaad at 'her'...so i think if u can one can get away with that, wel then the stroller and being able to take the king into tesco would be great!!

Do you think you will take Dylan to tesco etc in it? i havnt yet as dont know if itd be allowed. I hope it makes life a lot easier for you & Dylan as it has for Rubes & i :)

Thank you :) I've heard of someone who complained after being sent out of M&S and they can take their dog in there now. I am all for pushing for my rights to take a Cavalier in any public place (even if I can't prove that's the law!!) but I think taking a dog anywhere where there is food is pushing it.

Last edited:
I had the pets at home one & the breaks snapped too.
a lot of the cheaper ones on ebay are the same as PAH but with an inflated price so watch for that

Oh I hope it's going to be a good one. I always really look after my things so hopefully I won't break it.

I saw pragramme on tv3 not so long ago bout this lady who has fake babies!...

When I was looking for my pet stroller on ebay, I came across the lady who made and sold those babies. I've seen on TV one lady taking the babies to Tesco and asking people if they wanted to buy a baby! What a fun whey to sell your product. They are lovely but I feel sorry for the people who feel these are a substitute for the real thing. One poor lady had one made up like her grandson when he moved abroad, the husband didn't like it and was very upset.

A while back I read (can't remember what) that there was a law set some 300 odd years ago that Cavaliers were allowed anywhere in Europe. Even Parliament. They said it's still on the books. Is this not true? icon_nwunsure

I had read about cavaliers being able go into any public places but I also read somewhere more recently (can`t remember where) that this is not actually true.:?

A while back I read (can't remember what) that there was a law set some 300 odd years ago that Cavaliers were allowed anywhere in Europe. Even Parliament. They said it's still on the books. Is this not true? icon_nwunsure

I'm quite sure it's written somewhere but no one seems to know where. Cavaliers are aloud in Parliament and I think it's Hyde Park that only Cavaliers are allowed in.

Lol i was gonna say that about the old king passing that law-wonder if its ever been revoked( if true) Some clever bod on here is sure to know!:D

I got my new buggy :*nana: I'm very excited but as it arrived when my son has his friend over, I've been told to not show it off!!:rolleyes:

I made it up in Antonia's bedroom and Dylan sat up in it like a little king. Pictures to follow of course :snap:

We will have to see some photos, I know a lady in our village that has had to start taking her dog out in a buggy, it`s a child`s buggy, she has two dogs both l6 yrs, but one has recently been diagnosed with heart problems has arthritis and has skin cancer, poor dog they are both lovely, it sits up in the buggy like a king and loves it, at least that way both dogs still get out.

After Ash asking me not to show his friend, I feel a bit shy about using it now :rolleyes: It's only for long days out. It can sit in the car and come out when he needs it. I have fancied going to Spittlefields Market for ages and I know Dylan would be too tired and cock his leg so it's perfect for that.

3702099640_c89fd00836_b.jpg

I have to admit that we used to have a neighbor that would walk her cats in a stroller and I thought it was the oddest thing. However, I think I would be tempted to use one for Casey now that she doesn't like to walk anymore. Although I think I would use my son's old stroller- the back reclines all the way and there is no way Casey would jump out.

Dylan looks adorable and really cozy!

Dylan looks so sweet in it, at the end of the day you have to do what is best for Dylan`s health it came very quickly.

Not allowed in Tescos!

Aw he looks grand in it Pauline, once you get over first embarresments i bet you use it more than you think!

I tested going to tescos 2 nights ago,i asked a staff member before i went in & she ok'd it as long as the girls stayed in it,i only needed persil& clingfilm so nowhere near food stuffs well i got as far as the tills before the manager came over "excuse me madam we dont allow dogs in the store unless assistant dogs" i said id asked before going in & she says "yes ive had a word with her" as she walked away im afraid :eek: i said its ok for dirty kids & smelly drunks then :eek: i didnt say any more cos i thought if i started quoting King Charles law they might try to fit me up with a white jacket(So unflattering)!!;)
On the way out the poor girl who'd ok'd it said she'd had a real telling off so i apologised to her, she said she couldnt see the problem cos its not as if they could touch anything.
Anyway i wondered & now i know-oops!

Back