• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Newest edition - Now with more pictures!

Timski

Hey all,

As promised here are the pictures of our new little girl, Audrey is her name, or should I say the name that we felt went best with her.

She is currently 4 weeks old so we could not yet take her home, so now I am counting down the days till we can head back there and bring her back with us.

Anyway i've gone on enough... On to the pictures.

1.jpg

Smoochies... :D
2.jpg

My current wallpaper on my computer...
3.jpg

My girl Bonnie... with my girl Audrey
4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Thanks kids...

What a cutie she is! She will bring you love that you never thought possible from a doggy.

Awww. I'm sure you can't wait 'til you can take her home. :hug: I love the name Audrey ... couldn't use it since it's the name of our new niece. :roll: ;)

She is a cutie.

I think you've got 2 beautiful girls there.

What does the entire tat look like?!? (A subject we've already been through, but it was before you came. And do you have any? I have a raccoon on my ankle.)

Oh, Congratulations Tim & Bonnie!

Audrey is just the most beautiful little thing! So tiny!

I bet you absoultely are counting down the days till you can bring her home and snuggle up with her for hours!

Keep us posted!

She is absolutely adorable. May her life be long & blessed with good health, heaps of cuddles & lots of bones to chew.

Oh Tim, Audrey is a beautiful little girl. I know she will bring you both much love and happiness.
Julie and the girls

Thanks everyone! Yeah the days are being counted down thats for sure. I will post up some more pictures either tonite or tomorrow if you like, I also took some of mum and dad (both georgeous dogs).

As for the tattoo question of critters, Bonnie has that one on her shoulder (sun moon water), wrist, back and foot. I have one at the top of my back and will be getting another one on the back of my arm within the next few weeks.

Cheers,
Tim

Ok, have a few more...

p1.jpg

Nibbles... icon_whistling
p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

Don't leave me...
p5.jpg

Father of the little one. (didn't catch his name)
p6.jpg

Mum (Molly) and puppies
p7.jpg

p8.jpg

Enjoy,
Tim

I love the one of her looking up at you, she seems to be saying "Daddy down here!" :lol:

Mom's face is beautful too, that is going to be one good looking puppy.

Aww bless, she is a little cutie, like the puppy kiss pic.
Our Barney was sleeping most of the time when we went to see him, going back next week when he is 6 weeks for a visit. :D

Back