• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Not the sharpest knife in the block!

LMAO. Cathy, he's just like my Maxx who whinges and whines if a door isn't fully open for him to go through - even though he could get his head through and push it - oh no, not Lord Maxx :roll: :lol:

Hey Jake not only did she trap you in the kitchen with no treats, but she even had the nerve to tell everybody. :yikes :yikes ;) ;) ;) ;)
Nothing interesting about a bunch of tupperware, now if she would of left some treats in them then that would of been a entirely different story. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Naughty naughty mommy, I hope when she came back for you sweetie you got some extra lovin. icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling

I think he is just awfully respectful of what mom says... as in "well mom must want me to stay here so I will ask permission to leave!"

Back