• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Obligation to Discuss Health Issues Openly (Long)

Thanks Barb!!!!! That's my husband holding his little girl. He adores this baby. She was my early Christmas present, but guess who she sleeps curled right up next to at night, yep, my hubby who never grew up with dogs in the house. It is too funny.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Shay - Petcare is the one I'm switching to. I had a policy through AKC and it sucked (sorry but it did!). Barb - same thing here with the gastrointeritis and VPI. Once Jake saw the vet for diahhrea they considered it a pre-existing condition and wouldn't cover it again...no matter what caused it. My vet wrote them a letter and copied all of my medical records explaining why the exclusion should be removed. They didn't remove it. They did cover his cancer surgery and paid a good portion of the bill. But Shelby's patella was not covered.

Roxanne did extensive research into Petcare and many people have switched over to them. Need to pull that dang paperwork out and get my rear in gear and get my two switched over.

I'm not concerned about routine things or even things like upset tummies. But boy did the insurance come in handy when Jake's cancer was diagnosed 3 weeks after we had paid out $1500 for Shelby's knee surgery. At a cost of about $60 a month to cover both of mine, it would take a long time to accrue enough to cover something like his cancer surgery again.

Shay - your new photo is adorable!

Thanks Cathy....It got really cold here last week and after taking Lily out early in the morning she came in shivering like mad. I bought her the little pink wool coat, with big brown barrel buttons. Looks just like a coat I had as a kid. Just had to take her pic in it. You should see my big 200 lb hubby putting that little pink coat on her to take her out. It is soooooo funny.

Shay said:
You should see my big 200 lb hubby putting that little pink coat on her to take her out. It is soooooo funny.

Thats my kinda man!!!...a big warm heart for such a tiny, beautiful girl :lotsaluv: ....

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

awwww that'a a lovely warm thought of a big man wrapping his baby up warm :flwr:

My own hubby, a big man too will let the boys under the duvet when it gets cold and is sooo soppy with them too - it's wonderful :lotsaluv:

Phyllis, wonderful that you are campaigningfor the pups :flwr:

Alison and I got paid the ultimate compliment the other day - we got called Cavalier Anoraks :lol: :lol: :lol: So rest assured, you're not the only one ;) :lol:

Back