• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

old girl 15+

izzzzythedog

Unsure of why i never started a thread off here but hey here goes .

Izzy

Shes getting on a bit . As you can imagine been on first name terms with the local vets for years but have now given up on taking her after poor advise .
She was born aug 21 2003 so is the ripe of age of knocking the door of 15 1/2 now ! thats what 200 in cav years

Health issue in her frail dotage are ... spines mostly fused together , joints dont do what they are ment . She is mostly deaf ( very selcet when it comes to deafness ) and eyesite is very poor . Bum , sense of smell to hunt out chicken and ability to scav and drive me mental if i go near a biscuit still very much intact and in perfect working order . Over all she stumbles around on the hunt for a fuss or scraps hourly as she has always done . She jumped ( just ) for the first time in a year tonight and came near to running about 6 months ago . She has never been a walker and prefers a radiator or wood burner . She joins us upstairs most mornings but now goes up sideways uncomfortably , i havnt the heart to deny her this but i suspect it will come in the near future. Over all not in bad nick .

She has always suprised the many vets with how good her heart is so she coud be around for a while yet .:)

Back