• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ollie is home!! *PICS*

He has lovely colours on his back. I'd try giving a little treat each time he goes into his crate. Dylan doesn't mind at all being in his crate and it's great for me. I don't have to feel guilty about putting him in there. Apart from when I go out, he goes in for his naps and if he is getting under my feet while I'm cooking. He just goes straight to sleep in there, I think he likes his space sometimes. :flwr:

So cute, and lovely markings. What a plump happy baby! Umbilical hernias are very common in the breed; they usually are fine but can be fixed when the dog is neutered, if needed.

Aww thanks everybody! It feels great that Ollie is loved by all :jmp2: Thanks for the advice pauline I'll try that! :flwr:

Emily your grass is nice. I've been wading out in my wellies as they are the quickest thing to get on and the lawn (if you can still call it that) is ruined!

Thanks Pauline! Australia's going through a major drought so we can't do anything to our grass but as I live in a coastal area we get quite a bit of rain so theres no need (y)

I don't have much time as Ollie's so small so sometimes I run out in bare feet and come back with yukky wet muddy feet :yuk:

Ollie is a precious little puppy, and brings all of our "puppy memories" back. Thanks for sharing all the beautiful pics..........

awww he's gorgeous :D If the crying gets too much for you then I'll take him off your hands, no charge ;) :lol:

Back