• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

OMG Donna (Sienna's Mom) How Can I Ever Thank You

Oh, my god! These pictures are amazing! Wow, I would like to learn to do just half as good as these!

:w*w: That picture of Dudley is just beautiful!! He is already a gorgeous boy, but what Donna did just enhances it. What a kind and wonderful thing to have done for someone. :flwr: Donna you absolutely have a gift!

(the picture of Kosmo is absolutely lovely as well!)

Thank you all for your lovely comments on Dudley, I was so touched by what Donna did that I wanted to share how the kindness and thoughtfulness can mean so much. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: This truly meant a lot to me, :hug: funny I don't have one picture of either of my furries anywhere in the house.

I am going to start looking for a nice frame, as I havethe perfect spot on the wall for his picture. :thnku:

I will never be able to Thank Donna for the gift she gave to me, this is something that I will always treasure. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

I cried when I saw it, she touched my heart and my families in a way that my words can not describe. :lotsaluv:

My breeder would like to sponsor me into the Canadian Cavalier King Charles Club of Canada, I feel honoured. She said they will most likely print that picture in the yearbook. :D :D :D :D :D
Sara Kosmo looks precious. :l*v:

Back