• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

over sensitive?

i know your all being reasonable, hence the name of the thread. i just wanted my baby acknowledged.

I'll acknowledge your baby girl :).

I remember when you first started looking for a Cavalier and I'm really impressed at how far you've got with Peaches - it's amazing and she is a credit to you.

Take her onto Bronze, then she'll get her certificate. :)

I don't usually follow the training threads but I read all of your threads as it's lovely to see you both progressing so well. (y):flwr:

Amy,

Are you being over sensitive? Probably. But so what, you just want you efforts to be acknowledged, which is very human and understandable.

Just focus on how well Peaches has done, and enjoy her achievements. You've done so well with her, so don't let this upset you.

Best wishes,

:eek: thanks guys, I am sure Peaches would appreciate the thoughts as well... that is, if she wasnt led next to me snoring atm :jump:

Back