• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Paddy & Leto after a walk in the rain

Yaron

As we got back from a soaking walk this evening , I just had to take this picture for you as my two kids set together in their bed (which they rarley use because they preffer mine ) just waiting to get some spotlight attention.

421365170_5bfc526bbd.jpg

Ohhhh, they are beautiful--wet, but beautiful!! Is Leto a golden retriever or a lab? Looks like he did some sniffing in the mud during your walk... :)

Great pic! But I must say, your avatar is great! I just love the little cav on top of the big dog! Priceless! :flwr:

Leto is a golden retriever yes. What you see in the picture is just water not mud on his nose. It was a very short walk due to obvious reasons...
I bet you would be surprised to know that we had snow in Jerusalem today! cl*p

It's always very exciting when it snows and it's not very usuall to have snow here in March at all...

They're both so cute, they look like they have so much fun together! I agree, your avatar is adorable. I am surprised to hear you had snow, I had no idea, gosh our snow is almost all gone, but then we had two feet of it!

Wow, snow! I can imagine that is unusual there. The dogs look happy and wet. :lol:

Do you get much snow at all??

The doggies look happy and tired....as well as wet! :lol:

Also love your avatar. :)

Friday's Mommy said:
Oh my gosh! Your 2 remind me of my Molly (golden) and Friday. Here's their pic. :D They were the best of friends!!

402819763_4c1ba926b7_m.jpg

There are so many of us with a Golden and a Cavalier...I think that is so great. I thought at first it was a unusal choice I had made, 2 very different dogs, now I find out I'm in good company. :D

Back