• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Parents

sallymum

Walking around Tescos a little while ago i passed 4 kids ranging in ages from maybe 7 to about 3. First time i passed them i thought i was seeing things or it was a teddy bear. Next time i passed them i stood still in shock the 3rd time i went up to them and said Oh my god he is so tiny how old is he. Little one said 6 weeks his are new baby. The baby they were talking about was a tint blenham cav. The poor little thing was shaking i really felt like taking the puppy. when i asked where is the puppies mum they said in Dublin. there mum was no where to be seen.
No wonder Ireland is as bad as it is for all the strays and cruelty if this is what parents are letting their kids do. Also three cheers for the lovely breeder of this little guy who let a little thing like this leave his mum already. Maybe one day Karlin u might be homing this little guy. :cffee:

That is so sad :( Maxx was almost 13 weeks before he was allowed home with us & I am glad his breeder kept him so long as he was so well adjusted.

I can't believe people let them go so young, poor little babies :(

Appalling. I hope they got the age wrong. I will be amazed if that puppy reaches adulthood being carted around by small kids at a supermarket. :mad: I'd have tried to buy him! I'd have no shame at trying to tempt young kids with money. icon_devil

Oh that is awful, the poor little puppy, I think I would have been right behind you and Karlin trying to buy the puppy off them! icon_whistlingicon_devil

Aww that made me cry. We've breed dogs and rehomed barn kittens and never let them go before 10 weeks cause they are just so small.

Back