• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pippa trying to sleep!!!

brid kenny

photo-19.jpg

Oh dear Pippa that looks so uncomfortable, is that the best chair your mum could give you.:)
By the way, my maiden name was Kenny, I wonder if we are related way back but I expect it is a popular surname in Ireland.

She looks like she is deep in thought....pondering the mysteries of the universe no doubt. What a beautiful little face!
J.

HOw cute. It wasn't until I read your post about her insisting on sleeping on top of Phoebe that I even realised that Phoebe is underneath Pippa in the pic! :rotfl:

Only catching up on this thread now - how cute is she???!!!!!! She's a little dote and reminds me of Chloe with her funny sleeping positions!
I sleep on my side and one of her favourite places to curl up is on my free shoulder (I dont know how she does it, but she manages to balance on my shoulder and fall into a deep sleep! LOL!!) Needless to say - NOT the most comfiest for me!

Back