• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Plse sign this petition..

:grin: Thank you ever so much! Both to those who are signing & those who are supporting us in it, your'e all great for doing so:grin:
I sooo much hope it makes a difference too for all of our little 'uns in the future & im sure if enough of us sign it will:xfngr: & paws!

This is even invading my dreams, last night i dreamt i got a puppy & its head alone was bigger than the whole of Ruby! but hey Girls Aloud were dancing in the background!! Very weird!:lpy::lpy::lpy:

Hiya
including today theres only 6 days to go for our signatures(thank heavens for that some may be thinking!!;)) tho' joking aside i would still implore you to sign if you havnt already.If youre own little ones are lucky enough not to be affected by SM-thats fantastic but plse think of any little ones you might get in the future.The more of us that sign the higher the chance that we may be listened to:)
The link is on the 1st post of this thread

Last edited:
Hi Sabby
Our, ie tupup and I, intent for the Petiton is to close it to signatures on Friday evening the 15 th May exact time to be shortly confirmed ,after closure I will receive an attachment containing the details of the signatories and the parts they completed as not all where obligatory,we will then advise M C a total number only of signatures .Margaret will then email the given number to the Secretary of the Bateson Inquiry for their information.
I shall then send the attachment to the Petitions originator ,tupup ,who will kindly have it printed and together with a covering letter two copies will then be posted to M C who will then present a copy each to The Cavalier Club Health representive and The Cavalier Club Chairperson with the intent that they take the Petition to the The Liason Meeting on the 24 th May.

So after the above has finished I see no reason why numbers of people who signed cannot be advised to CT members ,but my cooments are subject to alteration upon futher advice from members.

I also see that there is a bit of concern raised by members of another Cavalier forum as to why part of our Petition included questions ,not obligatory of course ,about the name ,cost and comments or experiances of petitioners Cavaliers ,I see no reason why said people should be so concerned unless of course they have something to hide.

Kindest Wishes

tupup and brian

Hi Brian
Like you said it was optional for people to fill in the Questions. And the people with something to hide won’t sign the petition anyway and let’s face it these won’t be just the ordinary pet owners. How do you know what goes on at another Cavvi Forum? Thought you been banned everywhere?icon_nwunsure Just kidding.

Hi Sabby,
MMMmm.....himself might be but im not-as yet!!:rolleyes:

Im hoping that as soon as numbers are confirmed on frid eve Brian can post numbers for everyone(that ok with you Brian?) as i will be busy printing away :xfngr:

HI Sabby
Do you want to bet on the number ,remember theres the P on CT and the same P on Go Petition ,go on give us a figure ,but the proviso is only those we have signed our P can vote and if a person has 6 cavs he can only sign once to make it fair for all and i am sure we can find a prize of some sort .

So if you have voted give us a number into our free draw

Tks

brian

PS

pls see NEW THREAD

Last edited:
Lol the prize could have been the big bag of brand new toys i bought for rubes that she never touched but i recently gave them to a friends 3 dogs!!

:):):) 3 days to go.......

Cath

Sorry I am jumping from thread to thread so if you signed it pls have a guess and pick a number .
Thanks

brian:)

Thats fantastic Merlinsmum thank you, now we're into the countdown stage ive no nails left!!

Hi there,
We will be closing the petition at 9pm friday night,then Brian will post the numbers from here & go petition site combined as soon as ive counted numbers& passed on the exact figure.
Tupup & Brian

Back