• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poor little Alfie

Poor little Alfie. I am sorry to hear that the antibiotics did not clear this up. At least once he has the surgery it will be completely gone and he will be comfortable again. Give him a big hug for me and let us know how he progresses. :luv:

I am so sorry to hear that Alfie is going to have to have surgery for this, :xfngr: for a speedy recovery, big kiss and a very gentle :hug: for alfie, will be watching for news!!

I took Alfie to the vet today and the vet put him on some different antibiotics and he has to be on them for three weeks. Hopfuly this time it will go away and not come back otherwise he will be having an operation :( the vet wanted to try the antibiotics one more time for a longer period of time as he dosent like putting young pups under anaesthetic. I hope it work's this time :xfngr: . His breeder is being very genorus though and is paying for most of the vet bill wich is great! well I just thourght I would let you know how Alfie's doing.

We'll be thinking of you and Alfie over the next few days, hoping this does the trick. :xfngr::xfngr::paw::paw::paw: Fingers and paws are crossed! :hug:

Poor Alfie! I hope this round of antibiotics give him permanent relief.

Hugs from Wrigley and Mia! :hug:

i hope alfie feels better soon---this sounds traumatic for both of you. good luck with the new antibiotics and lots of cuddles from indy and i.

k

Back