• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poppy and Dylan.

*Pauline*

Where's Mummy going to sleep? icon_nwunsure
4681971976_8e4633221e_b.jpg

Notice the scratch marks on the sofa :eek: I can fix it.
4681341411_7e16ed601e_b.jpg

Tickle me.
4681342117_8b19521bf9_b.jpg

"I wuv you Dylan"
4681988516_2b2a7b522e_b.jpg

Beautiful pups and photos. Try adding a 75 pound labrador into your bed, then talk to me about space. Hee Hee! Actually, Murphy usually sleeps on my hubby's side. =)

Poppy is just gorgeous and Dylan of course. I just got a soft spot for Poppy.

Lovely pictures Pauline, they look so happy and relaxed together. Think you will have to sleep in the dog bed.:p

What cute photos of Poppy and Dylan:jmp2:

It's either the dog bed or floor for you:p

Heather R

Lovely pictures Pauline, they look so happy and relaxed together. Think you will have to sleep in the dog bed.:p

I feel like I am sleeping in the dog bed! I never noticed when it was just Dylan's white hairs, now it's covered in black hairs and I only changed the bedding 2 days ago. :yuk:

What cute photos of Poppy and Dylan:jmp2:

It's either the dog bed or floor for you:p

Heather R

Sometimes I grab my pillow and sleep at the other end of the bed when I've been squashed for long enough! Funny thing is, when Poppy doesn't want a cuddle, and it's only been twice, I feel a bit left out!

Great pics Pauline!!! Looks like they really do love each other!! :lotsaluv:

They are lovely photos.

You must be so pleased that they have become such good friends. Cavaliers really do enjoy the company of other dogs.

They are lovely photos.

You must be so pleased that they have become such good friends. Cavaliers really do enjoy the company of other dogs.

Partners in crime more like. All her naughty habits she's passing on, scratching the sofa to make it comfy, eating mud, grass and slugs, grabbing food and making sure there's at least one paw stuck in my back when I sleep! Poppy has to be so close when she's in bed, she was practically blowing raspberries on my neck with her nose last night. I love her to bits! It's so nice to have a dog who is so affectionate.

I have managed to train her sit and wait with her bowl in front of her before she gets the command to "take it". So there is hope for her yet. Oh and best of all, she doesn't pull on the lead :dogwlk:

Thanks everyone for your replies.

Great pics. Isn't it so much fun having two dogs? I just love it when they snuggle together- precious! :luv:

Back