• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppies have arrived!

Hooray for U!!!! :jump:

I just love tri pups they have something about them that is cute....King was a very cute pup, but there's something bout tri puppies :jmp:

post lots of pics :snap: we all wanna see

my next cavalier i wanna get is a tri, but if not i want another blenhiem or i'll get a ruby....but i really want a tri but not now mayb when King is a lil older

Just got back from my breeder's home....her cavaliers are beautiful!
Met the mama and the grandma and the auntie.
Saw the litter (did not disturb them) born 3 weeks ago and then was introduced to the two pups that will be my choices that were whelped 5/26.
They are a tri girl and blenheim girl.......I am in love with both but would like the tri as my first choice. I took lotsa photos and will post them a little later. Pups still need to go through health clearances...cross your fingers and toes! I will be bringing home my new baby on August 13th.
;)

nlg679 said:
Just got back from my breeder's home....her cavaliers are beautiful!
Met the mama and the grandma and the auntie.
Saw the litter (did not disturb them) born 3 weeks ago and then was introduced to the two pups that will be my choices that were whelped 5/26.
They are a tri girl and blenheim girl.......I am in love with both but would like the tri as my first choice. I took lotsa photos and will post them a little later. Pups still need to go through health clearances...cross your fingers and toes! I will be bringing home my new baby on August 13th.
;)

You will and she will be called :lol: :lol: :wggle: :w**h**:

Take the Tri Girl Nancy if that is your 1st choice.

That is where your heart belongs. :lotsaluv:

I've posted pics in the topic: suggestions for a name, please...
go take a look---both pups are equally gorgeous!

Nancy

Nancy I just saw the pics of the pups, their both adorable...but im sticking wat i said b4 take the tri even thou they both look so CUTE!!! :flwr: but take the tri...i wish i could take one of them but i cant rit now...but mayb someday

I prinited out all the pics I took and I am passing them around like baby pictures! Can't wait to bring one of them HOME! :drivecar:

Back