• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy food

Has any one ever used Dick Van Pattons Natural Balance

http://www.naturalbalanceinc.com/dogformulas/home.html

This is what my breeder was feeding my puppy, so we have kept him on it for now.... but would love to hear reviews

Natural Balance is a very good brand-It's one of the top selling foods at work (others being Nutri Source, Blue Buffalo, Taste of the Wild, Solid Gold and Wellness). The majority of our customers who buy it seem to purchase it for dogs with either sensitive stomachs or food allergies as most of their line is a grain free/single source protein/limited ingredient formulas. I started Polly off on Solid Gold "Just a wee bit" and also experimented with wellness and Taste of the wild. In the end, the only one that seemed to really agree with her tummy and that she thrived on, is a grain free raw diet. She's been on it since she was about 8 months old (she is 2 1/2 now) and does great.

Natural Balance is a very good brand-It's one of the top selling foods at work (others being Nutri Source, Blue Buffalo, Taste of the Wild, Solid Gold and Wellness). The majority of our customers who buy it seem to purchase it for dogs with either sensitive stomachs or food allergies as most of their line is a grain free/single source protein/limited ingredient formulas. I started Polly off on Solid Gold "Just a wee bit" and also experimented with wellness and Taste of the wild. In the end, the only one that seemed to really agree with her tummy and that she thrived on, is a grain free raw diet. She's been on it since she was about 8 months old (she is 2 1/2 now) and does great.

Thanks for the feedback! :) Sonny seems to be doing well on Natural Balance, so I am going to keep him on it for now. I was apprehensive to change his diet when we first brought him home, since he was already dealing with so many changes.

Back