• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy Pix of Sofee Marie

momay

Here are a few new pictures I took tonight. We are having fun playing tonight, as I was able to get home early from work. Just waiting for Daddy to come home so she can start her 'zooming'! I assume other pups do this also, just go crazy for about 10 minutes and then collapse for the next two hours, it's so funny!

303822524_8c415974c1_m.jpg

303822518_a2d35e501d_m.jpg

303834544_79500bdfdb_m.jpg

You can go to your first post and edit it and be able to edit the title.

She's so cute! Congrats! I love that Puppia on her! Way to go!

Awww, she is adorable, I love the first photo where she has her head hanging over the side of her doggie bed, so cute!

What a sweet little mischevious face. I love that first picture. I wish mine would zoom for 10 minutes and then sleep for two hours. Ahhh...the fond memories of puppyhood! :D

Don't be too nostalgic. Amber zooms for two hours and then protests when you try to convince that yes, she's tired- really! You can tell 'cos, like a baby, she becomes especially naughty and bite-y. Puppies are great fun, but I'm so looking forward to when she's a little more sedate.. ;)

Thanks for the posts!

Thanks for your interest in little Sofee Marie. It's so nice to share our new obession with others who understand! We are so excited to bring her to Grammie and Grampie's today for Thanksgiving dinner! Big decisions on what toys to pack, and she'll get to try out her new soft sided collapsable crate. :drivecar:
She will also be spending time with my sisters springer spaniel, Kess. Kess is not very friendly, so the baby gate will come with us and they may always be separated. How do your Cavs get along with other dogs?
Sofee met a Yorkie for her first play date and was completely overwhelmed. The Yorkie was bouncing off the walls :yikes and not trained at all, Sofee just wanted to curl up at my legs and not have anything to do with her, but she is great meeting all other dogs, big and small while on her walks. She is also great at obedience class with other puppies and meeting other dogs.
Thanks for the mention of being able to edit my first post, that is great.
My husband loved reading all of your posts, he is not too computer literate, but I hope will start to learn with this forum. :)

Adorable- I love the first pic. She looks so relaxed with her limbs hanging in the air! :slp:
Coco used to fall asleep after just 10 minutes of crazy play when we first brought her home. Not anymore! It takes a lot more now to make her tired.

I'm sure you will have a lot of fun with Sophee Marie and your family at Thanksgiving dinner. It seems like you are well-prepared!
:flwr:

awwwwwwwwwwww

Hi this is Elizabeth I'm visiting my Aunt Joanne I'm 6 yrs old.
We like Coco's harness and we think she is very cute. i like her
colorsalso she is a nice dog too

thanks so much - "Aunt Joanne" and Elizabeth!

it's fun to look at puppy photos! Thanks for showing her off to your family Joanne - we had a GREAT Thanksgiving. She was a big hit. My family really can't believe how well behaved she is and laid back. As you all say though, it's probably still puppyhood as the zooming will get longer, but that's o.k. We'll be leaving this morning, I hope you had a great one as well, and so nice to read everyone's comments today, thanks again - especially to Elizabeth!
:p

Oooh I miss puppyhood so much. Charlie still has zoomy fits but Maxx is older and more dignified now, he just sits back and watches as the whippersnappers go wild :lol:

Back