• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

puppy training pads...................

ellie and charlie

as any one had any problems like me,my nearly 2 yr old ruby dog charlie as been toilet trained a long time now,he was puppy pad trained as a pup.but now and again he will run and wee on bedroom mat.this is blue in colour and go through washer once a week.he as also done this at my mums house with fire side mat.do you think its linked with puppy training mats.???

Not sure, both of mine used/using pads and paper and they have both decided that the sheepskin rug is loveley to pee on. I think I took it up for about 8 months when we got Merlin and have now took it up again after washing it goodness knows how many times! :roll:

(Its probably what broke my washing machine at the weekend icon_whistling )

I just think it is because of the feel of it on their feet.... sometimes my newspaper ends up wee'd on if I have not picked it up in time :roll:

I have King pad trained...Sometimes he misses, which makes me a lil annoyed that he has the whole 23"X24" pad to pee on...and yet he pee on the floor...Well it's only once in a blue moon... But he knows when we're home to use the pads but when we're out he goes outside!

But I do know what ur talking...one time when he was lil, we were at my friends house he went pee pee on their nice floor mat... so ur not alone

Back