• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Quietly Introducing... Misty!

I'm so pleased that Misty is safely with you - I'm sure she will quickly settle and Murphy will get used to having a companion.

I know Fran you will be missing Misty very much, but it's wonderful to know that you have brought her safely through and achieved the greatest reward - a happy home :D

Misty would like to go back to Fran, as her new Mummy is having to put ear drops in, which she thinks is a form of torture:(

We had her in for a check, as she has developed a big bald spot on her chest today. The vet said it could be an allergy or stress related, so we'll just have to keep an eye on it. She got a jag to settle it down, and try an calm it, to stop her scratching it. While she was there the vet said she has a wee ear infection, so we got some drops for it, but Misty really doesn't like getting them in.

Then when we came back from our walk there, she started limping, but has stopped now, so hopefully she just tweeked something:xfngr:

Apart from that, she is such a sook:luv:. I feel like the filling in a cavalier sandwhich here:)

She's beautiful, I'm so happy she's found a lovely home with you, she deserves the best after what she's been through poor baby

Misty would like to go back to Fran, as her new Mummy is having to put ear drops in, which she thinks is a form of torture:(

We had her in for a check, as she has developed a big bald spot on her chest today. The vet said it could be an allergy or stress related, so we'll just have to keep an eye on it. She got a jag to settle it down, and try an calm it, to stop her scratching it. While she was there the vet said she has a wee ear infection, so we got some drops for it, but Misty really doesn't like getting them in.

Then when we came back from our walk there, she started limping, but has stopped now, so hopefully she just tweeked something:xfngr:

Apart from that, she is such a sook:luv:. I feel like the filling in a cavalier sandwhich here:)

I am soooooooooo laughing here! :rotfl: Because methinks young Misty is playing the "old soldier" for sympathy !! icon_whistling

Back